The Law Offices of Prosper Shaked is allowing students to complete their higher studies without worrying about the funds through its Scholarship for Future Medical Professionals. The program is intended towards the U.S. students engaged in any of the degrees related to the medical field such as biology, chemistry, or Nursing degree.
The firm understands the importance of skilled doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, so they designed the award to honor and assist them in their future. The recipients will help to pay for various expenses related to their higher education, such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
The Law Offices of Prosper Shaked is a full-service personal injury law firm located in Miami, FL. It works to handles catastrophic injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death claims throughout the state of Florida. They also keep their clients informed at all stages of their claim while seeking maximum compensation.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the program, the students must be following all the eligibility requirements:
- The student must be pursuing any of the following degrees:
- An undergraduate degree in a pre-medical field (e.g. biology, chemistry, or pre-med);
- Nursing degree
- Physician’s Assistant degree
- Medical Assistant degree
- D. or D.O. degrees
- Doctor of Nurse Practitioner (D.N.P)
- Nurse Anesthetist (N.A.)
- Dentist (D.D.S.)
- Chiropractor or
- Any other medical degrees.
- Must be citizens of the United States.
- Students must be full-time enrolled at an accredited college or university in pursuit of a degree relevant to the medical field.
- If you have not been accepted into a program, you can apply for the program, but no awards will be released without proof of acceptance or enrollment.
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are asked to download a pdf application form and submit it either by email to Prosper Shaked at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Prosper Shaked Scholarship for Future Medical Professionals.” Or through mail at The Law Offices of Prosper Shaked, Attn: Prosper Shaked, 14 NE 1st Ave #706, Miami, Florida 33132.
- Must write and submit a 650-word essay stating your future goals in the medical field.
- A transcript reflecting your current academic standing, a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, and proof of enrollment.
The selected scholar will get to attain a $1,500 scholarship to be used toward the tuition for their medical or science degree expenses. The winner’s check will be issued directly to their college/university of choice.
The complete applications for this year’s scholarship must be postmarked by no later than August 15th, 2020.