This Scholarship will be awarded one-time $2,000 non-renewable. The goal of the program is to promote their American heritage through western culture and to recognize hardworking seniors who appreciate western history and traditions.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be Graduating High School Seniors
- Must have minimum of 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Active member of FFA or similar agricultural or environmental organization
- Students must have plans to enroll in an accredited college/university during the FALL of 2019
- Must have minimum 24 hours of community service
- Students must be U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident or DACA
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://pintoranch.typeform.com/to/qbK93q
- Submit official entry form online by 11:59 pm, March 31, 2019
- Official High School transcript
- A copy of the college acceptance letter(s)
- A 500-word essay on 1 of 3 topics
provided by Pinto Ranch
- What does it mean to live in America? What would you change? How can you help make that change?
- How you are a leader both in school and in your community describe?
- A long-standing western tradition is to apprentice under a tradesman or craftsman to carry on that job or tradition. Who would you apprentice under today and why?
Pinto Ranch Fine Western Wear will be awarded a one-time $2,000 non-renewable scholarship to apply toward a college/university education.
The scholarship official online entry form submitted by 11:59 pm, March 31, 2019.