This Scholarship will be awarded one-time $2,000 non-renewable. The goal of the program is to promote their American heritage through western culture and to recognize hardworking seniors who appreciate western history and traditions.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be Graduating High School Seniors
- Must have minimum of 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Active member of FFA or similar agricultural or environmental organization
- Students must have plans to enroll in an accredited college/university during the FALL of 2019
- Must have minimum 24 hours of community service
- Students must be U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident or DACA
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://pintoranch.typeform.com/to/qbK93q
- Submit official entry form online by 11:59 pm, March 31, 2019
- Official High School transcript
- A copy of the college acceptance letter(s)
- A 500-word essay on 1 of 3 topics
provided by Pinto Ranch
- What does it mean to live in America? What would you change? How can you help make that change?
- How you are a leader both in school and in your community describe?
- A long-standing western tradition is to apprentice under a tradesman or craftsman to carry on that job or tradition. Who would you apprentice under today and why?
Pinto Ranch Fine Western Wear will be awarded a one-time $2,000 non-renewable scholarship to apply toward a college/university education.
The scholarship official online entry form submitted by 11:59 pm, March 31, 2019.