Project Paradigm funds are giving away a chance to win enormous funds to complete your higher education by joining their Paradigm Challenge. This Paradigm Challenge is an ongoing competition that invites students aged 4 to 18 around the world to use kindness, creativity, and collaboration to help solve real-life problems and make a difference.
The challenge is introduced to appreciate as well as support students in their higher and quality education. The program will help them to achieve their dreams and goals without facing any financial crises. The program will provide adequate support that students require to accomplish their goals.
Project Paradigm funds created The Paradigm Challenge in 2015 because they believe that our youth have a natural ability to innovate for good. They are thrilled to share with you that students from 179 different countries stepped forward to accept their first four Challenges to use kindness, creativity, and collaboration to make a difference in the world. They are both humbled and excited by how quickly The Challenge has become a global youth movement. The students’ ideas already are making a difference, and they are proud to support the implementation of the most promising ideas.
Table of Contents
For further information on the scholarship program, students must refer to the given table:
|Organization||Project Paradigm funds|
|Educational Level||Students aged 4 to 18|
|Number of Awards||100|
|Application Deadline||May 1, 2021|
|Requirement||posters, videos, inventions, etc.|
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates must follow the entire criteria in order to be eligible:
Open to students of age 4 to 18 (as of the date the entry is submitted) around the world are invited to enter The Paradigm Challenge individually or as teams of any size.
How to Apply
They are welcoming all types of ideas, including posters, videos, inventions, public messages, community events, websites, mobile apps, or anything else that will help address one or more of the Paradigm Challenge Projects.
- Eligible applicants are asked to follow the below ten steps to complete the Challenge:
- Build or join a team – Collaboration is the key to success.
- Become a problem solver – Watch How To Solve Problems & Change The World.
- Study the program – Select one or more Challenge Projects to address.
- Observe what others are doing – Check out how others are making a difference.
- List all imaginable ideas -In this brainstorming step, let your imagination fly.
- Visualize each idea – Assess whether it is effective, feasible, and original.
- Engage with others – Reach out to experts for feedback on your ideas.
- Decide and present – Choose the best idea and create your presentation.
- Submit your entry – Tell us your idea to change the world.
- Receive mentoring – Obtain feedback from a Project Paradigm Mentor and refine your idea.
Below are the benefits which will be attained by the recipients:
- A Grand Prize of $100,000
- 1st place of $10,000 for two teams
- 2nd place of $2000 for three teams
- 3rd place of $1000 for three teams
- Finalists of $200 for 91 teams
The deadline to submit your entry for the current Paradigm Challenge is May 1, 2021. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.