If you have a dream of studying in the United States with a funding program, then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply to the Onderdonk Family Memorial Scholarship which is funded by the University of Texas at San Antonio. This study award is available for US citizens or permanent residents.
The university is consistently recognized for research and discovery; collaboration and diversity; and for training professionals to succeed in the new global economy. UTSA is as multicultural as the city where it resides and opens doors to learning and careers for any student. UTSA’s Student Success team will help you reach your full potential and ultimately discover your dream career.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- Must be enrolled at The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA), part-time or full-time, for at least two semesters prior to the clinical teaching semester.
- Must be clinical teaching during the semester in which this scholarship is awarded.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants need to Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0
How to Apply
- To apply for the 2019-2020 application cycle, applicants need to submit a letter of recommendation from a UTSA faculty member who can speak knowledgeably of your teaching ability and potential.
- Submit an essay that demonstrates your dedication to teaching and commitment to students in your future teaching field.
- Upload a letter, certificate(s) or other documentation from a person not related to you, or other than you the applicant, certifying that during the last five years, you have engaged in sustained and meaningful volunteer work. This letter must be on letterhead and bear the name, contact information, and signature of the person responsible/in charge of the volunteering agency/program.
- Verification of community service letter required.
- The applicant must have engaged in sustained and meaningful volunteer work at some period during the five years previous to application date.
Benefit: The Onderdonk Family Memorial Scholarship will provide an education fund for your education study.
Application Deadline: Scholarships applications will be closed on October 31, 2019.