To assist US students who passionate for pursuing a degree in Journalism, the Money Mix is proud to sponsor “The Money Mix Scholarship”.
The contest is open for those students who want to study as freshmen at an accredited university of the United States in the academic year 2019-2020.
The Money Mix curates the very best and brings websites and bloggers together to form a high-motivated team which are dedicated to success.
Who May Eligible
To take participation in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently attending or planning to participate in a college or university during the 2019-2020 academic years.
- Students must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- All the aspirants for applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
How to Apply
There are the following steps given to apply for the award program:
- Applicants need to write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “Personal finance myths that may derail your retirement.”
- All candidates should be sent to the mix [@] TheMoneyMix [dot] com, in a word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted at all.
- Students must mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
The award amount $1000 will be awarded to one successful student to support their education expenses.
Application Deadline: January 15th, 2020