The Ferdinand Porsche Erlebniswelten fahr(T)raum is providing opportunities for both Austrian and international students to apply in their Mobility of the future contest. It is open to individual or a team in the relevant disciplines or graduates whos 6e graduation is no longer than three years old are eligible to participate. The fahr (T) raum Award itself is worth a total of 4,000 euros.
fahr(T)raum initiates the “Mobility in the future” competition in memory of the great visionary Ferdinand Porsche.
Who May Eligible:
Participating students within a team must meet the enrolment criteria being either:
- National (Mattsee – Town in Austria) and international students in the relevant disciplines or graduates whose graduation is no longer than three years old are eligible to participate.
- Submissions may be submitted as an individual or as a team; the number of submissions is limited to three drafts per submitter/team. Participation is free.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicant must submit an online submission form at: https://fahrtraum.at/award_submission/
In addition to the fully completed registration, the following documents must be uploaded:
- The primary title
- A brief description of the submission/max. 100 words
- A detailed description / max. 400 words = (explanation of concept and design intention)
- Exactly 3 diagrams illustrating the design (e.g. three-dimensional representations, model, photos, sketches, plans to scale, etc.)
- Important: Label the images as follows: Title_submitter name_image1, 2, or 3 (by priority) JPG images (compression 12 – max.) Size: 780mm x 500mm / 4606px x 2953px Resolution: 150 pixel/inch in CMYK
- If a Model of the design is extant, it can be additionally sent to the following address: fahr(T)raum z.H. Frau Juliane Sampl Passauerstraße 30 A-5163 Mattsee
- Students are called upon to submit their visionary vehicle concepts for the transport of people. It is not primarily about technical innovations, but about conceptual ideas and visionary design.
- In what form will people move in the future?
- How important will private transport remain?
- What role will innovative materials play?
- How will speed be perceived in the future?
The ten designs of the shortlist will be shown from 06.06.2018 – 27.08.2018 in an exhibition in fahr (T) raum Mattsee. The fahr (T) raum Award itself is worth a total of 4,000 euros and is awarded as follows:
- Place 2.000, –
- Place 1.500, –
- Place 500, –
The winners will also receive a trophy.
Completed applications must be registrations will close on 31 May 2018 at 23:59 [UTC + 10]. Round 1 Entries are due by 15 June 2018 at 23:59 [UTC + 10].
If you require any further information contact at: marketing-at-fahrtraum.at