The Keith Williams Law Group is providing the bursary for high achieving students of the United States to overcome issues regarding education.
This Scholarship seeks to help students who have fought through adversity in their lives in order to better themselves through education.
Williams Law Group is a trusted personal injury law firm. The firm focused on helping people and their families to recover from serious injuries.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility:
- Participants must be High School seniors who have been accepted to a college or university.
- All the students must be currently enrolled in any college or university, including graduate/professional schools.
- No minimum GPA required qualifying.
- Applicants must have overcome adversity in their lives and difficulty in school.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit an essay of no more than 800 words
- The essay must be written by the applicant that explains the adversity in your life and difficulty in school that you have overcome and fought through to get where you are today, and how your continuing education will help you continue to create your own bright future.
The winner will receive $1,500 to use toward the pursuit of their higher education.
Application Deadline: Entries will close on December 1, 2019.