SVC Products is an Australian manufacturing company pleased to announce the Industrial Garden Pocket Park Design Competition. The competition is open for to all recent graduates and students who are currently studying Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Landscape Design in Victoria.
SVC is inviting applicants with less than 2 years’ industry experience to submit a landscape design for the new pocket park. Students are encouraged to explore innovative ideas to bring together the overall aesthetics, functionality, sustainability, and usability of the space.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- All students currently studying Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Landscape Design in Victoria.
- Recent graduates of these courses of study who possess less than 2 years of industry experience working in landscape design or architecture.
- Employees of SVC Products and their immediate family members may not enter this competition and neither may any judges nor their employees nor any prize providers or their immediate families.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants you need to do register and complete the information through the given link: http://svc.com.au/competition/
- Victoria-based applicants only.
- Each entrant may only submit one entry into this competition.
- Entrants must enter this competition using their legal name once only.
- Persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
- Grand Prize: $1,000 AUD. The winning design will be constructed at SVC Thomastown by the end of 2018. Components of the design may be altered to suit construction practices.
- Best Usage of Plants: $250 AUD and $150 credit to be redeemed at Warners Nurseries.
- Most Innovative Design: $250 AUD and two (2) tickets to the AILA VIC Landscape Architecture Awards, 2018.
The application will close by 11:59 pm AEST on 20 June 2018.