Are you seeking for a scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. The Hackard Law Academic Scholarship is available for college and university students in the United States for awareness of elder issues in estate law.
Hackard Law is an estate, probate and trust litigation law firm that represents clients throughout Sacramento and Northern California. The Hackard Law team is dedicated to serving clients and protecting their interests.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be:
- A United States citizen.
- 18 years of age or older at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Enrolled as a student in a United States college or university at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- In good academic standing with their higher education institution.
How to Apply
Applicants need to submit the following materials and information to Hackard Law:
- Your video (with URL link provided);
- Your name and contact information (address and phone number);
- Proof of age and US citizenship (copy of a birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport);
- Proof you are enrolled in a United States college or university (from the office of your school registrar).
- The video should be no more than three minutes in length. It should be posted to either YouTube or Vimeo.
Benefit: The Hackard Law Academic Scholarship provides a $2,500 prize awarded to college and university students.
Application Deadline: The deadline to submit your application is Tuesday, August 15th, 2019.