The American Music Awards is thrilled to present the 2019 Getaway Sweepstakes for interested applicants. The US residents are worthy to apply for this sweepstake.
The American is the first of the Big Three music award shows held annually and generally held in the fall. The show is one of the biggest music shows in the world and is seen in more than 160 countries.
Who May Eligible
- Attendees must be legal residents of the fifty United States of America and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions).
- Candidates should be at least 21 years of age and have a valid email address.
- Employees, contractors, officers, and directors of dick Clark productions, LLC, Real-time Media, LLC, American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated entities and members of their immediate are not eligible.
How to Apply
- For entering in the sweepstake, aspirants have to complete the online application form available at https://www.theamas.com/getaway-sweepstakes/
- Only one entry per person may be submitted during the Entry Period, regardless of the number of email addresses a person may have
One grand prize ($3,750) will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize consists of the following elements:
- Two VIP tickets to the Program
- Two passes or credentials providing access to the Red Carpet Fan Pit prior to the Program
- Two passes or credentials to the official after-party hosted by or on behalf of Sponsor following the Program
- Two round-trips, coach-class airline tickets to Los Angeles, CA, from the major airport nearest to Winner’s residence on an airline selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and on dates and times determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion
- Two nights’ accommodations at a hotel in Los Angeles, CA, to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and
- $250 travel or expense money, awarded as a gift card or as a check-in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Application Deadline: The sweepstake will end on October 27, 2019.