If you wanted to study in abroad, then you can apply for the Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship which is offering by the Fund For Education Organization.
The fund is invested in supporting those U.S. undergraduate students with financial need who have a desire to study in abroad.
Fund For Education is an organization that was founded in 2010. It aims to provide scholarships and ongoing support to students who are underrepresented among the U.S. study abroad population.
Who May Eligible
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
- Study abroad program must be available for credit at the student’s home institution
- Study abroad program must be at least four weeks (28 days) in country/countries
How to Apply
- All the participants need to write two essays on the following topics:
- Describe your intended study abroad program. Why have you chosen this program, and how do you anticipate that it will build on your previous experience and support your future goals? Be specific in the 750-word limit.
- Studying abroad is often challenging, requiring participants to be open-minded and perseverance in sometimes isolating circumstances. Please describe a personal experience in which you were similarly challenged to demonstrate these qualities in the 750-word limit
- Students need to login to submit their online application form through the given link.
- The bursary up to $10,000 is available for students who plan to study abroad for a full academic year
- The fund up to $5,000 is available for students who plan to study abroad during the fall or spring semester
- The award of $1,250 is available for students who are studying abroad during summer.
Application Deadline: The application closes on January 17, 2019, at midnight EST.