The fans of the Final Fantasy games have a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Scholarship program organized by the Epic Action LLC. The U.S students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college or university are encouraged to participate.
The company introduced the award to invest an adequate amount into its gamers’ higher education. The grant will be useful to cover any college-related expenses and accomplish their studies with financial support.
Epic Action LLC is known as an Android developer that has been active since 2017 and has one game (Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire) in Google Play.
Who May Eligible?
In order to be eligible, the applicants must be following the eligibility criteria to qualify:
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university as of the date of entry
- Must be at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence
- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C.
- Students must have a valid .edu email address to enter.
- Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee, are ineligible.
How to Apply
The interested participants are required to fill an online applications form provided on the same page or send in a 3×5 card with your name, address and email address to MZ Scholarship Entry, 2225 E. Bayshore Road, Suite 200 Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Must submit a brief essay explaining your relationship with Final Fantasy games and how it has made them a better student.
The winner of the Final Fantasy Fan Scholarship will get to attain an award of $1,000. The grant should be utilized for any purpose related to studies.
The deadline to provide your correspondence is 15th December each year.