The annual gift of $ 1,000 will be given at the beginning of the falling semester each year. The full prize money will be sent directly to the winner’s candidate’s financial assistance office.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Any current college student of an accredited U.S. college or university
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To participate in this scholarship, Email your essay as a .doc or .pdf attachment to email@example.com
Eligible students will:
- Write an essay of no fewer than 600 words about your career aspirations and how your current studies will help you achieve success in your career. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Thinking outside the box is encouraged!
- Email your essay as a .doc or .pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- YouTube submissions are optional, although not required.
- The video should be no longer than 5 minutes. (Essays submitted via YouTube must also be submitted in writing.)
One gift totaling $1,000 will be awarded at the beginning of fall semester in each year.
All entries must be submitted by midnight on August 31 of each year. The winning applicant will be selected in the month of September of each year.