If you are US Citizen and looking for some additional funding for your studies, then you can apply for the Future Technology Scholarship organized by the BrightStar System.
The scholarship will be awarded to one undergraduate student who can display how technology has changed their life. The purpose of this program is to provide financial support for needy students.
BrightStar Systems is one of the world’s largest stocking dealers of pre-owned network equipment. Company’s main priority is to provide businesses with quality refurbished networking technology.
Who May Eligible
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester, they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Participants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must have General interest in technology.
How to Apply
- The applicant needs to register, create an application account, and complete your students profile to apply.
- All the participants need to write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering the following questions:
- How does technology help to shape your day to day activities?
- What is your favourite piece of technology? How do you use it?
- How has technology helped you with your studies?
- How do you see technology shaping how students learn in the future?
The winner of the program will enjoy the prize of $1,000.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted by March 15, 2020.