Students, who demonstrate that they are committed to expanding their education to improve their community, are invited to apply for the Branch Out Scholarship provided by the Bisnar Chase law firm.
The prize will be awarded for those undergraduate and graduate students who are currently studying in the field of law at an accredited university in the United States.
Bisnar Chase is a personal injury law firm where the attorneys represent the peoples who are genuinely injured or lost a family member due to an accident or a defective product.
Who May Eligible
The following requirements must be met in order for a student to be considered to win this scholarship.
- Applicants must submit their answers to the questions in the form below. Applicants may submit their answers in essay form via email instead.
- Applicant must be a student enrolled in a United States university pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree or must be a senior in high school.
- The student must have at least a 2.5 GPA, and the winner must provide proof of GPA
How to Apply
All the participants can apply for the scholarship by submitting an online application form and provide proof of GPA.
Applicants must submit their answers to the following questions:
- Why they are committed to education
- The struggles that their community goes through
- How they plan to solve issues within their community
- How their education will help bring that plan to life
Note: Applicants may submit their answers in essay form via email instead.
- The prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the one winner.
- Bisnar Chase will also give away $500 to the 501c3 charitable organization of the winner’s choice.*
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020, at 11:59 pm