Think you have what it takes to stamp your mark on one of the best-selling pens in the world? Now’s your chance to shine! Applications are open for The BIC Design and Shine Competition organized by Lucre London Limited, on behalf of BIC UK and Ireland.
The competition is open to anyone in the UK and Republic of Ireland over the age of 13 years. All you need to do is create your own design using the tools available or upload an image of your artwork here on the website to be in with a chance.
The winning design will be put into production before it goes on sale on Amazon later this year. The talented Design and Shine champion will also be awarded a £3,000 cash prize to fuel their thirst for design, in whatever form they please.
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Entry to this competition is open to persons who will be aged 13 years old or over on 18 July 2018
- Who are full-time residents of the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) or the Republic of Ireland, except children or close relatives of any employees of organizations closely connected with the
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.bicdesignandshine.com/pen-editor
- Entrants must produce an original design to be printed on the barrel of a BIC® 4 Colors pen.
- Entries must fit the dimension given: 65mm x 37.5mm or be scalable in the following ratio: 26:15.
- Proof of age, identity and eligibility will be requested.
- An adult will be required to approve the entry and agree to these Terms and Conditions (including BIC’s use of the design submitted and its originality) on behalf of any entrant less than 18 years of age.
- The adult may be the child’s parent, guardian or teacher.
- Submissions received outside of this timeframe will not be considered so do not wait until the last minute to upload your entry.
- Entrants can only enter individually.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must create an original design that they would like to see featured on a BIC® 4 Colors pen (“Design”).
- Individuals can create their own Design and upload it, or they can create their Design using the tools made available on the website.
- All Designs must be original and comply with the provisions below:
- The design must be a high-resolution JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) or PNG (.png) file, not compressed.
- Entries must fit within the dimensions: 65mm x 37.5mm or 26:15 ratios.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Designs must not feature 3rd party brands, references or logos.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility if entrants ignore these Terms and Conditions and entrants agree to indemnify the Organizer against any claim by any third party from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive or any other unsuitable material.
- Any entries not following these instructions or meeting the above criteria will be immediately disqualified.
- No feedback will be provided to unsuccessful entrants.
- The winning design will be put into production before it goes on sale on Amazon later this year.
- The talented Design and Shine champion will also be awarded a £3,000 cash prize to fuel their thirst for design, in whatever form they please.
Entry opens on Wednesday 18 July 2018 at 00.00 and closes on Wednesday 22 August 2018 at 11.59pm.
If you have any questions regarding this year’s competition, email BICDesignandShine@lucre.co.uk