The Better Together Scholarship is a new scholarship offered to the Class of 2021 High School Seniors in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. For this scholarship, candidates must be U.S. Citizen or legal, a permanent resident with a permanent resident card and also a student should be in good standing with high school and the school district be eligible. There are several scholarships available with other benefits and requirements.
Better Together wants to help the students and help them to have a brighter career. This organization is looking forward to helping students who cannot afford the financial expenses. The Better Together will make it possible for students to accomplish their higher education and do better in their careers. Those candidates who will receive this scholarship can efficiently work on their career goals.
The Better Together is existing for the understanding of the healthful and valuable qualities of the students. The better Together to enhance and motivate the knowledge, enjoyment, growth, and profitability of member of this organization by providing knowledge, networking and marketing opportunities through a range of activities. Better Together has been established to concede the importance of education and support the community’s citizens.
Students can check the table below for information about the scholarship:
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Status||April 30th, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Here are the needs which makes you eligible for these scholarships:
- Students should be U.S. Citizens or legal permanent residents with a permanent resident card.
- Candidates must be graduating senior of a North Texas high school located in one of the following counties: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Kaufman.
- Fellows should be in good standing with your high school and school district.
- Students must have been accepted for enrollment or enrolled in a two or four-year undergraduate program at an accredited community college or university.
- Students applying for the scholarship must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
Candidates must download the application form, which was available on the forum and then filled it with all essential information and with materials. Applicants should submit the application form on time. Late submission will be disqualified. Please submit the application form before the deadline. It’s a request to submit the form with valid data.
- Application with all the essential data should be submitted before the deadline.
Better Together is offering two types of scholarships, each worth an amount of $2,000. Fellows may apply for only one. These scholarships can be used to pay any education-related expenses such as tuition, textbooks, housing, and other fees. These scholarships will benefit eligible students in their educational expenses.
To be a part of these scholarships, students should submit the application form before April 30th, 2021.