The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC is happy to support student education with their annual American Law School Scholarship in fall 2019.
All students who attend an undergraduate, JD, LLB, or LLM program at a college, university and law school in the United States are eligible to apply.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC is a personal injury law firm located in Boston, and it works to fight for those who have been injured, sickened or wronged as a result of someone else’s negligence, carelessness or greed.
Who May Eligible
To be entered, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Any current student who pursues an undergraduate, JD, LLB, or LLM program is suitable to the American Law School Scholarship with a preference to individual.
- Aspirants must have an undergraduate or graduate degree from a college or university in the Boston metropolitan area.
- Candidates must be attending a law school in the Boston metropolitan area.
How to Apply
The scholarship applicants are required to do the following:
- Applicants need to fill out a biographical information form. Students need to write an essay on legal service in the United States.
- This essay should focus on the need and affordability of legal services and propose ideas to meet the demand for these services.
- The essay should be at least 1,000 words long.
- Candidates must email your information form and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One scholarship of $ 1,000 will be received annually by the winner of this program.
Application Deadline: All the applications must be received by December 15, 2019, to be considered for the scholarship.