The Abelson Law Firm is proud to announce a Scholarship Essay Contest. The contest is open for the applicants who are planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or university during the 2018-2019 academic years.
The Abelson Law Firm knows how important education is in laying the foundation for a successful career – we also understand that it may not be financially feasible for students and their families. For this reason, the Firm will award $1,000 to the winning applicant.
Who May Eligible:
Applicant must be planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or university during the 2018-2019 academic years can participate in this competition.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate in the contest, applicants should create a 2-3 minute video essay answering the following question and send their video essay as a link (in YouTube form) in an email to email@example.com.
- With most teenagers and young adults active and engaged in social media, cyberbullying is an issue that most will face. What do you believe are some key actions teens and young adults can do to stop cyberbullying?
- Review any cyberbullying laws in your state. Are there changes that can be made, or laws that can be put in place to stop cyberbullying?
In the body of the email, applicants should include the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
- The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
- Your current course of study
- The best way to contact you
The applicants have an opportunity to win $1,000.
All applications must be submitted by September 15, 2018.