If you are interested in becoming a Scholar, you must apply for The AANAPISI Scholarship. The Scholarship Program is supported by The Coca-Cola Foundation, Hilton Worldwide, Walmart Foundation, The Walt Disney Company, and Wells Fargo. This study program is available annually to students attending APIA Scholars AANAPISI partner campuses.
The Scholarship Program is supported by The Coca-Cola Foundation, Hilton Worldwide, Walmart Foundation, The Walt Disney Company, and Wells Fargo. The free education study is a collaboration with AANAPISIs and the communities they serve to provide scholarships to expand institutional capacity and mobilize local resources to help foster economic development.
Who May Eligible
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census.
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a degree-seeking program at one of the following institutions during the 2020 Spring Semester if your institution is on a semester system or the 2020 Winter Quarter if your institution is on a quarter system. Find their APIA Scholars AANAPISI Partners
- Have applied for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2019-2020 academic years. Applicants do not necessarily need to have received federal financial aid to be eligible for a scholarship from APIA Scholars. Go to gov for more information.
- Please note the following:
- Full-time enrollment and degree-seeking status are defined by the guidelines set by the institution’s Registrar’s Office.
- Non-degree seeking students are NOT eligible to apply.
- Students who already have a bachelor’s degree are NOT eligible to apply.
- When you apply, you can be a part-time student, however, you must be enrolled full-time upon receipt of funding.
- Solely online students are not eligible to apply. If you are enrolled in online and on-ground courses, no more than 1/2 of your courses can be online.
How to Apply
If you are ready to submit The AANAPISI Scholarship Program application, you must be completed online and submitted electronically once all of the required questions have been answered.
Benefits: Scholars will be receiving range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $5,000 awards.
Application Deadline: The AANAPISI Scholarship online application opens on September 4, 2019, and closed on November 6, 2019 at 5:00 PM EST.