If you are engaged in the study of energy-related fields, then you have an opportunity to win the TEC Scholarship Program introduced by The Texas Energy Council (TEC). Students who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate-level study in any accredited colleges are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The TEC offers a stage for all energy-related professional societies and educational institutions to qualify issues and transfer technology between its members or the general public or to help alleviate some of that financial burden so that you can graduate confident and prepared.
The (TEC) Texas Energy Council is a nonprofit organization of professional and educational societies dedicated to serving the energy industry in Texas. The membership is contained of over 5000 members from these various organizations. The Council is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
To be suitable for the program, the applicant must be:
- Applicants must be enrolled in two-year and four-year accredited colleges, undergraduate or graduate level.
- All participants must have at least 30 hours of college-level credit.
- Aspirants must have a GPA of at least 3.25 to 4.00.
- Must have an interested in energy-related fields including (but not limited to):
- Energy Accounting & Finance
- Energy Law
- Land Management
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, the eligible applicants can download the application form and submit the complete scholarship form along with the credentials through mail at the given address:
Nancy Ashby, TEC Scholarship Committee
C/o Pitts Energy Group
4600 Greenville Ave # 300
Dallas, TX 75206 (ph: 214-265-4300)
- Applicants must assemble materials listed below
- Application Contact Information (form supplied)
- Official Transcript(s). Include both undergraduate and graduate work.
- Applicant vitae
- Two recommendations
The winners of the program will win up to $2500 amount of the scholarship and make the future of the students in the professional within the energy industry and shape the future for students to get successful education in the field of math, science, engineering, or energy professor.
The deadline for the scholarship program is due on September 10th, 2020.