Do you want to get a degree in Culinary? If yes, then here is a Taste of Home Wholesome Weeknights in 30 minutes Recipe Contest organizing by the Taste of Home which may help you for the culinary career. Candidates from US and Canada are eligible to apply.
Taste of Home is an American media brand centered on food. Taste of Home produces a variety of special interest publications, cookbooks, and recipe collections.
Who May Eligible
- Applicants from legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Québec) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners, and their immediate families or members of the same household of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to participate.
- Eligible persons who previously won the Grand Prize in any Taste of Home recipe contest within one year prior to the deadline date may enter this Contest but are ineligible to be selected as the Grand Prize winner in this Contest.
How to Apply
To enter in this contest,
- Aspirants have to visithttps://www.tasteofhome.com/contests/?keycode=zmag and follow the instruction
- All the entries must include your:
- Full name
- Zip/postal code
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
The total ARV of all prizes is $1104.92 which will be given in the following manner:
- Grand Prize winner will be awarded $500
- One first-place winner will be awarded $300
- One second-place winner will be awarded $150
- One third-place winner will be awarded $75
- Eight runners-up will each win a book as selected by Sponsor
Application Deadline: The contest will ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on September 27, 2019.