Do you plan to pursue post-secondary education or post-high school education but hesitating due to the huge demand for fees required for post-education? This would be a great opportunity for you! The Taco Bell Foundation is glad to announce the Live Mas Scholarship for the students who are desperate to chess their post-secondary education in any field. They provide this scholarship to the students who are willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation and demonstrate good academic performance.
The Taco Bell Foundation has the mission to help young students explore their career passions with the help of scholarships, experiences and community support. They have the vision to allow the young people to pursue their passion and skill their unique interests. They believe that when young students pursue their passion in the right way, they can make drastic changes in the world.
The Taco Bell Foundation was established in 1992; since then, the Foundation has reached more than 4 million young people worldwide and has awarded more than $95 million in grants and scholarships focused on education and career readiness. The Taco Bell Foundation truthfully supports the passions and dreams of youth. They invest in America’s youth, primarily ages 16-24, and help this young generation to pursue their educational goals and career aspirations, no matter what their unique passion. They leverage their scale and reach to convene the right partners and build impactful programs and experiences so these young people can confidently pursue their dream career.
Please enrol in the table below to get a quick review of the scholarship;
|Organization||Taco Bell Foundation|
|Number of Awards||100|
|Application Status||May 17, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Students are requested to go through the eligibility criteria below before applying for the application:
- The applicant should be a legal US citizen who is between 16-26 years of age.
- The fellow should be planning to enrol in post-secondary education in an accredited college or university.
- The fellow should be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation.
- Only Taco bell restaurant employees are eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicant should have good academic performance.
How to Apply
All applicants should thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the application.
The fellow should email email@example.com for more information about the scholarship. The application should submit the complete application before the deadline accompanied by the video asked in the application.
Few mandatory documents :
- The fellow should provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university for post-education
- The applicant should provide proof of citizenship
- The applicant should provide proof of academic performance.
- The fellow should provide a video on what the applicant’s passion is and what they are doing to pursue it, how the fellow is planning to make their passion for uniquely making positive change in their community or world, how the individual’s education helps the fellow to pursue their passion and make a change?
The awarded scholarship will reduce the burden of expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be used for expenses not other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ expenses. These scholarships will motivate the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all barriers. The application process is kept very simple.
Submissions are accepted till May 17, 2021, so submit your application as soon as possible.