LDAA this time has got another incredible opportunity for you to participate in the contest and win some exciting prizes. All you will have to do is submit your most unique and creative t-shirt design for the 2021 t-shirt design contest. Though participating in the following contest, you can win a chance to get recognition on the official website and social media of LDAA. The LDAA will also publish or print the design submitted by the winner on the official 2022 LDAA T-shirt to be released at the Annual Cookout 2022.
The following content does not have any restrictions regarding eligibility. Everyone can participate, show their talent and win the chance to receive some amazing awards. Once submitted your entry will become the property of LDAA. LDAA reserves the right to modify all entries including colors of the design and shirt. The winner is solely responsible for the taxes associated with prizes. The winners will be decided by December 2021 and be announced by January 2022.
Loudoun Douglass High school Alumni Association was founded in 1985 as an Alumni Association aimed at providing financial assistance in form of scholarships and grants to deserving students and charitable organizations in Loudoun county. Their mission is to provide financial support to college students who are descendants of those who attended the Loudoun training or Douglas high school in Leesburg, Virginia. They make sure to fund the education of qualified recipients by assisting with the costs of college tuition, room, board, and fees. They also volunteer for charitable financial organizations.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Organization||Loudoun Douglass High school Alumni Association|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||November 12, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
No specific restrictions are given regards to eligibility therefore, everyone is eligible to participate in the contest.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to submit their unique, creative and original T-shirt design following the below-mentioned instructions:
- The design may not exceed 11” wide by 12” high.
- Design must include the letters “LDAA.”
- The design will appear on the front of a solid-color shirt.
- The design will be printed in up to multiple solid colors. Gradients and transparencies cannot be incorporated.
- Design must be wholly original. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold original rights to everything in the design, that it may be printed on distributed T-shirts, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material.
- It’s recommended to render your design in a high-resolution JPEG or PDF file.
- Entries can be submitted by an individual or as a collaborative effort.
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com
- All entry emails should have the subject line “2022 T-shirt Design Contest”
- Include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. In case of collaborative entries, it must include a list of participating members noting the main contact for the group submission.
How are winners selected:
- There will be two rounds of voting:
- Round 1: The LDAA Events Committee and/or the RAMS will select no more than 3 finalists.
- Round 2: the finalist will be presented to the LDAA Board of Directors (BOD) and the overall winner determined by a majority vote of the Board.
How are winners notified:
- Winners will be notified by email at the close of the voting period, via the information provided during entry.
At the sole discretion of LDAA, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:
- Winner’s failure to respond to the notification within five (5) business days after its transmission.
- The return of email notification is undeliverable after three (3) attempts.
- Winner’s failure to provide original design files.
- Upon contacting a winner and determining that they have met all eligibility requirements of the contest, such individual will be declared a “winner” of the contest via social media, LDAA blog, newsletter, and on LDAA1941.org.
Once the winner is declared he will be awarded the following benefits:
- The design will be featured on the official LDAA 2022 t-shirt,
- The winner will get recognition on LDAA1941.org and social media.
- The winner will receive a cash prize and a complimentary T-shirt with their design.
The deadline for application submission for the following scholarship is November 12, 2021. No applications will be considered after the deadline.