Open the door of your dream career with the help of Syracuse University Scholarships. This institution is currently inviting applications for its amazing funding programs effective for the academic session 2020-2021. These scholarship programs are offered to students admitted into an undergraduate course at Syracuse University. For these scholarships, candidates are selected based on their talent, merit, and financial need. This year, the institution has brought up to twenty-four amazing scholarships, which are competitive and beneficial at the same time.
The purpose of Syracuse University Scholarships is to provide financial assistance to students who have done well in high school or are facing serious credit crises. These scholarships hold the potential to change students’ lives by allowing them to acquire higher education and skills at Syracuse University at affordable rates. Ultimately, winning these awards will ease students’ financial stress and allow them to continue pursuing their educational dreams.
Syracuse University is considered one of the great places in the United States to gain higher education. It offers 13 schools and colleges, 200 customizable majors, 100 minors, and an online degree and certificates. There are limitless educational pathways and opportunities available for learners who come from around the world at this institution. Syracuse students are provided with the hand of research and practical experience that broaden perspectives and prepare students for a successful career.
Table of Contents
To get quick information about the scholarship, please go through the given table:
|Number of Awards||24|
Who May Be Eligible?
Eligibility requirements vary from one scholarship to another. However, please check some basic requirements given below:
- Aspirants must be going to take admission in an undergraduate course at Syracuse University;
- Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Recipients should have a good academic record and exhibit financial need.
How to Apply
Each scholarship has a different application process. To be eligible to apply for any of these scholarships, you will have to be admitted to any approved course at the university first. For information related to the specific application process, please check out the program you are applying for.
- Academic Merit –
- ACE Mentor Scholarship –
- AmeriCorps Scholarships – One-half of the cost of tuition
- Athletic Grants – Educational fund
- Coronat Scholars – full-tuition award and provides students with the chance to receive further opportunities, such as additional funding for studying abroad, organized trips, and admission to the Renee Crown University Honors Program
- FIRST Scholarship – Educational fund
- Haudenosaunee Scholarships – Financial assistance equal to the cost of tuition, housing, and meals, and mandatory fees for each year of full-time undergraduate study.
- Invest in Success Scholarship – Educational fund
- Junior Achievement Scholarship – full tuition
- Maxwell School of Citizenship Scholarship – one $5000, $4000, $3000, and twenty-two $2000 awards
- NACME Program Grant – $1000
- NFTE Scholarship – full tuition and mandatory fees
- Our Time Has Come Scholarships – Educational fund.
- Phanstiel Scholarship Program – Educational fund
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships – $2,000
- Project Lead The Way Scholarship – Educational fund
- Refugee Scholarship – Full tuition and fees from all federal, state, and University grant and scholarship sources
- Remembrance Scholarship – $5,000
- ROTC – Educational fund
- Say Yes to Education – Tuition, fees, and books
- Scholarship in Action Merit Scholarships – $6,000
- United Methodist Scholarships – Educational fund
- Visual and Performing Arts Scholarships – Varies
- World Trade Center Matching Grant – Cost of attendance
The application deadline varies from scholarship to scholarship. You should send your application with the university’s required documents by the deadline of the program you are applying for.