Interested applicants can avail this great opportunity by submitting their applications in the form of an essay and win a decent award amount. The Swifdrain Scholarship 2020 – 2021 is inviting undergraduate and graduate students to apply for their Swifdrain Scholarship. This wonderful financial support will be provided to students who score a minimum GPA of 2.0. Students applying for undergraduate education or currently enrolled in a college or university are welcome to apply for this program. The application process for this scholarship is immensely easy, so wait no longer and apply to grab this amazing chance.
The aim behind initiating this program is to support the students who are pursuing their education and working very hard to maintain their academics. This scholarship is designed to make the educational journey of the students easy and happening. The application process of the scholarship is kept very simple so that the maximum students can enroll for it. The team at Swiftdrain is providing the amount to the deserving student that has enrolled in any college/university for the semester season and has applied to receive the scholarship.
Swiftdrain is a leading provider of trench drain systems for commercial, residential, and municipal applications. Some notable projects have included furnishing drainage systems for Shipyard Brewing, Jeep Chrysler, The US Corps of Engineers, among others. Swiftdrain has a vested interest in the reclamation and use of greywater and sustainable drainage. They also provide extensive custom design and technical support.
|Educational Level||undergraduate or graduate|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||April 15, 2021|
|Requirement||750-1500 word essay|
Who May be Eligible?
Here are the eligibility requirements set by the firm you need to check before applying for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Must be an enrolled student at an undergraduate or graduate program in the United States
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must have a valid university email ID
How to Apply
Only the eligible candidates are welcome to apply for this scholarship using an online application form. Candidates should submit the required information and supporting materials. All the students should make sure they provide all the legit information while applying for the scholarship. The students are requested to answer the above essay questions and submit them as .pdf or .doc. The terms and conditions must be confirmed and accepted. Please direct the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write a 750 to the 1,500-word essay which will be a page from your future autobiography. This essay can be about a life experience that has happened or will happen in the future.
- Submit proof of enrolment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. They will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to.
- If you are selected for the scholarship, you need to provide proof of enrolment for your college or university at that time.
- Proof of Enrolment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .pdf and .doc files
The winning candidate will receive the award of $1000. This scholarship will be utilized to pay the educational expense of the candidate like fees, books, or other verified expenses. This program encourages students to motivates them to maintain a good academic record and influence society with their education. The winner will be announced and posted on their scholarship page on that date as well.
All applications must be submitted by April 15, 2021.