Students with a passion for sustainability and environmentalism are cordially invited by the Swedish Wholesale for its Sustainability Scholarship Program. The award is open to grab by all students enrolled or enrolling, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university.
The purpose of the award is to promote sustainability and lasting changes in the daily habits of people. The applicant with the same thinking of empowering grass-root activists will be handed over funds for their education.
Swedish Wholesale works to produce the highest quality Swedish dishcloths for home and commercial use. It has long been considered as the “premium standard” in Scandinavia and was founded to bring this higher standard of the towel to customers worldwide.
Who May Eligible?
Students, including the below requirements, will be able to participate in the program:
- All candidates must be currently enrolled or enrolling, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Domestic, international, online, and undocumented students may apply
- Open to all majors including Science & Engineering, Business, Medicine, Marketing / Media, Legal, Social Science, Art & Design, NGO or other nonprofit, Education, Military, Agriculture etc
- Must have a 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must be applying for college or currently enrolled in college
- Must have a passion for sustainability and environmentalism
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship digitally by filling out their asked details through an online application form, which can be seen on the bottom of the official website page.
- Must submit a 300-500 word short essay answering the prompt
A check for $1000.00 will be made to the deserving scholar of the program by the Swedish Wholesale. The recipient should utilize the grant in covering up any of the expenses related to their higher and quality education.
The application deadline to submit your supplemental documentation is September 1, 2020.