The SEI Climate Corps Fellow will play a key role in creating the systems and processes needed to make data-driven decisions to power this positive change. This role will be responsible for gathering, cleaning, and analyzing vast amounts of City energy data and creating compelling reports and data visualizations to guide decision-making by identifying anticipated benefits, consequences, and impacts of alternative system options. In other words, when we are asked to report progress toward our Carbon Neutrality goals, the Data Analyst will help us provide real answers and point us to opportunities to advance these goals even further.
|Organization||University of Maryland|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||September 07, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- Data analysis using Excel, Python, or R
- Data visualization
- Business and financial modeling
- Business case development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Climate Corps Qualifications
- Availability for the full-time, 10-month Fellowship program, beginning in October 2022
- Climate Corps Fellows must have completed a 4-year degree by the time the fellowship starts.
- A connection to the placement location. This is an equal opportunity position, and we prefer to place a candidate who already lives in the region being served.
- Experience in and the drive to address racism and create race equity with the team and programmatically.
How to Apply?
To become a Fellow, please submit an online application and resume here.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until placements are filled. We encourage submitting applications as soon as possible. Upon review, qualifying applicants will be contacted for an initial screening interview.
Fellowship applications are now open.