Are you searching a scholarship in nursing-related field? Then join the fantastic Dr Susan Fairchild Nursing Scholarship. The program is conducted by the Grantham University for the students enrolled or planning to enrol in a BSN or MSN program.
This award is specially designed to motive and support one graduate and undergraduate student in their higher studies. The recipients of this grant will get assistance to cover his/her tuition and other related expenses for two courses.
Grantham University works as a for-profit university located in Lenexa, Kansas. It was founded in 1951 offering online degree programs. It has also been accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission since 1961.
Who May Eligible?
Scholars should go through the requirements needed to apply for the program:
- Must meet Grantham University’s minimum admissions requirements for the BSN or MSN program.
- Must have good academic and financial standing with the University.
- Must be enrolled or plan to enrol in a BSN or MSN program at Grantham University
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates require submitting their information and required documents through an online application form to get considered.
- Candidates must submit a 250-500 word essay on their commitment to remain patient-focused, explaining their common vision with one of the four nurse role models from the documentary.
The scholarship will award an amount of $2,040 to one graduate and one undergraduate-level nursing students.
The applications are only open to apply until April 17, 2020.