John Foy & Associates is proud to announce the “Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship” for US students who have a desire to complete their education in the presence of personal injury.
The scholarship is open to undergraduate students who have been the victim of a car accident and want to succeed in their education and career.
John Foy & Associates is a Personal Injury law firm dedicated to providing sound legal services to clients who have been injured due to others negligence.
Who May Eligiblestud
- Applicants must have firsthand experience of either surviving a car accident yourself or be affected by a close friend or relative who was the victim of a car accident
- Participants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate, or an incoming freshman at an accredited institution in the United States.
- Candidates must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- All the aspirants must submit an unofficial high school or college transcript; a completed application; and your essay
How to Apply
- Applicants need to choose one of the topics below and write an essay that shows why you are the ideal candidate for this scholarship.
- The limit of essays must be 500 to 1,000 words in length.
- Topic #1: If you were injured in your accident, how did that injury affect your views toward your future, your goals, and your ability to pursue your dreams? Were you worried that you would no longer be able to pursue those goals — and how did that struggle change you?
- Topic #2: Car accidents can often cause a profound change in how we see ourselves and how we live our lives. Did you find that you were different in any way after your accident, compared to before? What changed, and how have you grown from it?
- Topic #3: If your loved one was the victim of the accident, how did you react? What did your family or friends need from you during the months following the accident, and how did the experience change you? How did it change your goals for the future?
- Participants need to complete the application form.
The winner will enjoy the prize money of $1,000.
Application Deadline: Your application must be received by June 15, 2022.