Surety Authority is launching a scholarship program that aims to help talented College and High School students with financial assistance to let them achieve their dreams. The applicants must be studying a course in Accounting, Banking, Finance, or other business-related coursework to be eligible for the award.
The company designed the grant, keeping in mind that no student should face difficulty in accomplish their higher education. The recipients of the program will be provided with sufficient funds to pay for any of the studies related purposes.
Surety Bond Authority is a provider of Surety Bonds and Surety Bond Consulting Services since 1971. There are thousands of different types of Surety Bonds, and the company can transact most of them. They can negotiate Construction Bonds, Court Bonds, Licensing Bonds, Commercial Bonds, Bail Bonds, Immigration Bonds, and most Specialty Bonds.
Who May Be Eligible?
Interested candidates must be following the given eligibility criteria:
- Participants must be high school or college undergraduate students.
- Surety Bond Authority, Inc. is highly favoring students who are planning to take up courses in Accounting, Banking, and other finance-related fields.
How to Apply
The company is accepting online applications from the eligible applicants for the program. The students are asked to submit their form electronically through email to and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with including their essay and other credentials.
- A 500 to 1,000-word essay on why they want to choose or have chosen, a career in Accounting, Banking, Finance, or other business-related fields.
- The essay should be submitted in Word or PDF formats only
- The chosen winner must send a copy of an official transcript from their school that reflects their most recently completed semester.
The scholarship amounts to a total of $1,500 will be given by Surety Bond Authority to only one winner after all the requirements mentioned above have been provided. The beneficiary will get full support to cover up various expenses related to their education.
The eligible entries must be received by Oct 1, 2020, to get considered for the award.