Have you ever wondered what exciting it would be to fly around downtown? Or the fantasy of secretly ruling over the world? This Super Scholarship can give you the power to win free college money through Washington State University for all such superpower lovers and villain enthusiasts. The scholarship is for students above 13 years of age and demonstrates a huge fan of superheroes. They plan to approach the scholarship for the students who are already enrolled in post-secondary institutions or have plans to enrol before 2025.
Superpower Scholarship is encouraging the imagination of the students. They have initiated their interest to encourage the students through the unique concept of the scholarship, which encourages the imagination of the students. They are benevolently encouraging the students to pursue higher education. Children are the nation’s future; they need to be guided in the right way from a young age. That is why to guide the right path for the young students; the organization has initiated this unique concept.
Washington State University aims to encourage students to pursue post-secondary education from a young age. They believe that the goals dreamed at a young age remain forever in mind. And it will always encourage the child to chase their goal. The organization lets the students excel their imagination, dream bigger and create an excellent future opportunity for themselves.
Take a look at the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Organization||Washington State University|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the enlisted points below to know more about the scholarship:
- The fellow should have good academic performance.
- The applicant should be involved in extracurricular activities.
- The candidate should submit the complete application.
- The fellow should be 13 years of age or older at the time of application.
- The candidate must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
- The student must be currently enrolled (or enrol no later than the fall of 2025) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education.
How to Apply
The student should thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the fellow should submit the complete application accompanied by all the mandatory documents. The submission should be made via the online process.
Kindly take note that the organization will not accept a late application.
Submit the below-mentioned documents:
- The applicant should submit the complete application.
- The fellow should give a response of not more than 250 words to the question:
- Which superhero or villain would you want to change places with for a day and why?
These scholarships will lessen the load of the expenses of the students. The amount should be brought into use for other costs not other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals overcoming all barriers. $2,500 scholarship will be given to selected candidates.
All submissions are being accepted till March 31, 2021, so being with your processes now.