Super Money’s mission is to help everyone reach their financial goals. That’s why the foundation is welcoming applicants for its Super Money’s Financial Literacy Scholarship in the USA.
The program is furnished for students who want to continue their higher education without any financial hindrance. The studentship also helps students to hone their talent and turn their creativity into a successful career.
Super Money is an online financial comparison platform that helps consumers evaluate financial services. Its headquarters is in Santa Ana, California. The company’s goal is to provide a transparent data source for financial product information that helps consumers make better informed financial decisions.
Who May Eligible
To qualify students must:
- Be enrolled full-time in high school as a senior or be a part-time or full-time student in a college, graduate school, trade school, or coding boot camp.
- Have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document.
How to Apply
For being a part of the program, students are required to complete the application form, upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document and submit a 400- to 600-word essay on the prompt specified below:
- What financial topic or statistic motivates you to help the average American improve their financial health?
- How did you become passionate about the issue?
- How will you use your college education to help Americans improve their financial well-being?
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $2,500 through this Financial Literacy Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Applications for SuperMoney’s Financial Literacy Scholarship are open till January 9, 2022.