Grow your educational career freely by lowering the financial burden through the scholarship program! SRIS Law Group is bringing you an excellent chance to apply for the Sundari Sriskandarajag Memorial scholarship 2020. The applications are open for students with interest in social justice and enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or community college in the United States.
The firm believes in giving an equal opportunity to everyone for completing their dreams. They are committed to supporting the fact of empowering every person’s ability and potential to succeed. The primary goal of the grant is to ensure that students are moving towards fulfilling their goals and contribute to the nation.
SRIS Law Group is one of the most successful law practitioners with an excellent record of satisfying clients. It practices in various areas like Criminal Defence, Divorce, Child Custody, Traffic, Personal Injury in the Maryland/Virginia. They are members and associates of Trial Lawyers Association, The National Trial Lawyers Association, and more.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must qualify in a few requirements:
- The student enrolled in an accredited graduate, undergraduate degree or community college in the United States is eligible to apply.
- A student with an interest in social justice demonstrated by present and past professional, educational, present volunteer experience.
- The applicant must hold a good academic record with at least a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the grant by submitting the mandatory details and supporting documents to the email@example.com. with a subject line as “Your name” Name of the scholarship
- An updated resume of the applicant is a must.
- An application with all the information about the applicant like Name, short personal biography is required.
- Unofficial transcript from the current school
- First-year degree applicants should submit the unofficial transcript from their last school and an unofficial transcript from their current institute.
- 750 words essay on ” What are some significant challenges people with disabilities encounter regularly? What are practicable, public policies that could address these changes” should be submitted.
SRIS Law Group is happy to support and inspire the hardworking students in their educational careers to enhance the growth of the nation. The winner will be granted the amount of $500 for his/ her educational needs.
The application for the Sundari Sriskandarajah Memorial scholarships should be submitted before September 30, 2020.