StudyAdelaide is a South Australian Government initiative, pleased to announce the International Student Awards. This is an opportunity for the international community, academic institutions, local community and businesses to honor the achievements of international students during their time in Adelaide.
StudyAdelaide’s Awards are open for current international students who are enrolled in a South Australian education institution. Now in its eighth year, the award program is highly regarded and valuable addition to the winning students’ resumes.
StudyAdelaide’s International Student Awards are endorsed and presented by His Excellency the Honourable Hieu Van Le AC, Governor of South Australia.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Current international students enrolled in a South Australian education institution.
- Currently studying or have completed a course within the last six months
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To win the competition, you need to do register through the given link: https://studyadelaide.awardsplatform.com/
Award Categories are:
- Academic Excellence
- University Undergraduate
- University Postgraduate – Research
- University Postgraduate – Coursework
- Vocational Education and Training
- Sporting Achievement
- Community Engagement
- Arts and Culture
- Student Event of the Year
- Nominations for individual awards must be written by the student applying for the award.
- Nominations for Student Event of the Year must be submitted by the student association leadership team.
- Previous winners may apply but must submit a new application.
- All nomination information, photos and supporting material submitted may be used and distributed by StudyAdelaide for media and promotional purposes.
- All criteria should be addressed in your online nomination.
- Relevant supporting documents and photographs should be attached to your nomination. You can attach these as the last step of your online application.
- Each award recipient will receive an award certificate signed by His Excellency the Honorable Hieu Van Le AC, Governor of South Australia
- The winner in each individual category will receive a travel voucher for a 2-night holiday to Kangaroo Island for two people valued at over $800.
- Highly Commended entries will receive a $200 gift voucher.
- Student association event of the year receives a $750 cash prize to be spent on a future student event.
- The recipient of the International Student of the Year will win a return flight to his/her country of origin.
Applications open from 2 July 2018 and close at 11:59 pm on September 2nd, 2018.
All award queries are to be directed to Sarah Parrington, Student Engagement Manager Sarahparrington@studyadelaide.com or 08 8226 0022.