Students with Heart Foundation is offering scholarships to those students who are suffering from heart disease or any deformity. The students must be enrolled at an accredited US college or university and possess a minimum of 3.0 GPA. For applying to the scholarship, you are required to submit a letter from your physician stating that the applicant is suffering from heart disease or deformities. Along with the letter, you are required to submit a personal statement describing the obstacle that you had to overcome due to your cardiac disease. Submit a letter of recommendation and an official transcript along with the other documents. The foundation is accepting applications from July 1, 2021, to October 1, 2021.
Physical Sickness often leads to mental illness and as a result, the person takes some wrong decisions in life. The cost of health services is high in the country but it should not be an obstacle to your studies. A busy mind can often lead to some creative actions and in return help the individual to live a happy life. Therefore, the foundation is offering scholarships to those who are suffering from cardiac disease or deformities. The scholarship amount ranges between $500 to $6000 and totally depends on the amount of donation received. This is the opportunity for young individuals to reduce their worries regarding financing their education and work on their dreams to achieve success in life.
Students with Heart Foundation is dedicated to providing financial assistance by means of scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students who suffer from any kind of heart disease or deformities, hence relieving some of the stress from the rough and rigorous journey they will have to face throughout the college. They do so by offering various scholarships annually and certainly taking steps forward to make the world a better place to live.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Students with Heart Foundation|
|Educational Level||Undergraduates and graduates|
|Amount||$500 to $6000|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||October 1, 2021|
|Requirements||Letter of recommendation, 3.0 GPA, an official transcript, the letter from a physician|
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, the candidate must satisfy the following preconditions:
- The candidates who are in the process of entering a college or are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree programs are eligible.
- The candidate must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the US.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- The applicant must be a US citizen, national or permanent resident.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, the candidate is requested to follow the stated guidelines:
- Complete the application form
- The applicant needs to submit a letter from a licensed physician, declaring that the you are suffering from a cardiac disease or deformities.
- Submit an official transcript from your current academic institution.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your current or previous professor.
- You are required to submit a personal statement in around 500-2000 words describing the obstacles you have had to overcome due to your cardiac disease or deformities.
Note: Send all the documents in a package via Fax. You can find the details on the application form.
The foundation is planning to offer scholarships depending on the number of donations they receive. The amount of scholarship will range between $500 to $6000. Health services are already very costly in the country. But it should not be an obstacle to your education. Therefore, with this scholarship, you can fund your education and achieve your dreams.
The application process is open till October 1, 2021. You are requested to complete the formalities before the due date for consideration of candidature.