Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) is inviting applicants to imagine an innovative brand experience in the form of a pop-up for SketchUp through 2020 Student Design Competition. The competition is only open to college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs.
The Award amount is designed to provide financial support and industry exposure. The program’s mission is to help undergraduate students who are studying at an accredited university in the United States and funds to further their educations, as well as their careers.
The Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) was founded in 1992. It has extended into the retail design, planning, or visual merchandising industry’s premier educational foundation, and a perceived advocate for designing students. These students will become the future of the industry.
Who May Be Eligible?
This competition program is applicable for students with below criteria:
- Must be College students who are studying retail design
- Must be planning, visual merchandising, interior design, and branding programs to re-invent the experience of Chick-fil-A on a college campus.
- Undergraduate college students only.
How to Apply
All the participants of 2020 Student Design Competition In Collaboration with SketchUp must submit their all materials, including transcript through mail to the given address below:
Design & Construction, Lincoln 100
5200 Buffington Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
- Each entry should be submitted in an 11×17-inch format, not to exceed 14 single-sided pages.
- Written concept statement that highlights the unique approach to the concept and the rationale for design decisions. (325 words max and up to 6 bullet points)
- Image Strategy (Format: mood board of no more than ten images) that inspires and visually describes the experience.
- Your name and school should NOT appear in any of your presentation materials.
Successful candidates will receive the following:
- First Place – $3,000
- Second Place – $2,000
- Third Place – $1,000
- Honorable Mention – $500
- Also, Sketch-Up licenses will be awarded.
- The first 150 successful students to submit their registration for the competition will receive a termed license for SketchUp Pro 2020.
The 2020 Student Design Competition will end on October 31, 2020.