If you are hoping to start your studies in 2019 and looking for an educational opportunity in the United States, then you must join the Strom & Associates 2019 Academic Scholarship. Funded by Strom & Associates, This program is open for any US citizen or permanent US resident.
Strom & Associates takes a client-focused approach to every matter they handle. They take the time to evaluate your individual needs and expectations and make it a priority to meet them. They make a plan to reach a conclusion that gives you the most benefit in the shortest possible time.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
For this free study, Applicants must be US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled in fall 2019 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
How to Apply
- The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to Strom & Associates for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- The student must provide proof of full-time enrollment should his or her essay be selected.
- The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the website.
- Students must need to write an essay on the following topic:
- What obvious hazards can you detect in your school?
- Are there areas where slip and fall injuries are more likely to happen? Come up with a simple step-by-step plan of actions your school can take to keep employees and students safe. Feel free to include a picture.
- The Essay has to be 1,500 words or less.
- Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: www.wordpress.com.
- Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. At least one of these has to go to an article on Stromlawyer’s blog.
- Please note that the link to Stromlaw.com must be “clickable,” meaning that it is not enough to simply cite to the post.
- Be sure that you are listed as the author of the essay on the website and that the blog post is set to “public”. Only submit your own work.
Strom & Associates understand that the increasing cost of college tuition is far more difficult for many excellent students of the nation to graduate college. Therefore, they are providing a $ 1,000 scholarship.
Application Deadline: The student will have to complete the online application given below on July 15, 2019.