PM Business Advisors is pleased to conduct its scholarship named as “Striving for Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship”. The program is available for those United States students who are already enrolled full-time in a college or university engaged in the accounting or finance field.
The award is aimed towards well-rounded individuals who display both academic excellence in accounting or finance as well as involvement in their community. The deserving and passionate scholars will be handed over valuable funds for their further educational journey.
PM Business Advisors is a consulting firm. Which offers clients unique opportunities to unlock value through the use of technology and subject matter expertise. Its vision is to help its clients with the tools to identify unique opportunities to improve their operations through the implementation of best practices and offer them the courage to hold them accountable to change.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Must e enrolled full-time in a college or university
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Must demonstrate progress in the course of study in accounting or finance
- Must plan to sit for the CPA exam within three years of application date
- Must demonstrate leadership ability
- Involvement in community service organizations
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can either download the word format form or pdf application. Students’ recommendations should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The complete application materials should be mailed to PM Business Advisors, LLC 333 Westchester Ave East bldg. Suite E-1500 White Plains, NY 10604 Phone: 914.218.1300.
- An updated resume
- Must submit your two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Your Official Transcript
A stipend of $2,500 will be awarded to outstanding students towards their educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, room, and many others. The beneficiary will be able to accomplish their courses and education with the adequate funds provided to them.
The deadline for accepting the applications is December 31, 2020.