Do you need some financial assistance to complete your higher education? Here is the inspiring opportunity by Stressays for you. Stressays is happily introducing its valuable Stressays Scholarship. All the full-time students or a full-time student who will be getting a degree at an accredited American institution are invited to apply for the Stressays Scholarship 2021. This is easy to achieve a scholarship to reduce your financial stress. All eligible students should enroll and make most of this wondrous opportunity.
The Stressays understand that today the competition is pretty rough, as almost every student wants to get a higher education. A good education gives exposure to job opportunities and a better successful career. They know all the pitfalls of getting a degree and understands students craving to enroll at a higher education institution. To provide a helping hand to undergraduates and graduates by offering them this scholarship. This program helps them with some funds to pay their academic costs and have peaceful years of their educational year for ultimate career growth.
Stressays is the best essay writing platform which used more than 50 different essay writing services and gained a lot of knowledge and insights about the industry that would like to share with their clients. They have a rigorous review process that they use to provide the best service to their clients. It is one of the leading services know for providing the best customer service. Their service is based on more than 1500 student reviews as they mission to keep clients away from the scam by keeping all reviews unbiased, up to date and comprehensive.
|Educational Level||Full-time degree students|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the eligibility requirements you need to stand on before applying for the program:
- A fellow must be a full-time student or a full-time student to be getting a degree at an accredited American institution. By the time participants receives the grant, they must be already enrolled.
- A participant must have excellent academic achievements at their present institution
- A minimum GPA of a participant must be 3.0 out of 4.0
- An applicant must be either 18 years old. If they are younger, they must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to take part in the contest
How to Apply
The application process for the program is simple and straightforward. Candidates should send the essay in word format only. All the other materials and the essay should be sent to email@example.com. Candidate should make sure they send the requirements before the deadline to be considered for the program. Late or incomplete materials are not going to be accepted.
- Essay of more than one thousand words on Will COVID 19 Change Our Schools in the Long Run?
- Application mentioning the full name, phone number, email address, and the name of candidates’ current institution or institution they will be attending at the time of receiving a scholarship.
The winning candidate will receive the amount of $1000. This amount will be used to pay the tuition of the candidate or other education-related expenses. This program helps students to lower their financial burden and encourages them to perform better in their academics.
The last day to apply for this program is March 31, 2021.