Agugiaro & Figna Molini SpA with the “Storie di Farina” bread-making flours line in collaboration with the ARD & NT Institute (Milan Polytechnic and Brera Academy of Fine Arts) invites applications for the “Stories of Flour” International Competition.
The competition is open to architects, entrepreneurs, designers, design studios and contract company designers, who are called to discuss the theme of the creation of premises and spaces in activities aimed at the production and sale of bread.
The object of the competition is the innovation in the premises and commercial spaces dedicated to the production, sale, and consumption of the bread product, in terms of the design, design, and furnishing of the new spaces.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The competition is open to all natural persons.
- Architects, entrepreneurs, designers, design studios and contract company designers, who are called to discuss the theme of the creation of premises and spaces in activities aimed at the production and sale of bread are eligible to apply.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit with all requested documentation by registered mail or courier to the following address: Flour Stories Competition, Corso Vittorio Emanuele 15, 20122 Milan (Italy).
- Participation is free and can be individual or group. In this second hypothesis, a representative must necessarily be indicated, who will be the sole and exclusive referent for all the members of the business group or of designers in every phase of the competition.
- The competition does not provide access restrictions linked to the possession of professional, geographical or other requirements, except as provided below.
- All deliveries with payment or customs duties of any kind to be paid by the recipient will be rejected.
- The works will not be returned.
- To participate in the competition it is necessary to send the following materials:
- From a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 6 tables in A3 format (29.7 x 42 cm) of elaborated graphics (plants, sections, renderings, drawings) mounted on light cardboard
- From 6 to 10 photographs of the premises realized, empty and inactivity, printed in A4 (21 x 29.7), mounted on light cardboard
- Two pages in Word, in A4 format, in Italian or English, (maximum 3.500 characters) explaining the design choices and market positioning, with precise indications on the location, target and commercial activity of the local
- A CD, DVD or USB stick with the table files (.pdf or .jpg) above, photographs and report (.doc), with images in a resolution suitable to the printing requirements (300 dpi)
- All materials must include the name of the designer, contractor or group of designers and the name of the place.
- Every single table must be paginated on the pre-set sheet that can be downloaded from the Download area of the site www.concorsostoriedifarina.it and completed with the required data:
- name of the place
- name of the designer, or of the entrepreneur or of the group
- Any project presented with materials different from the tables provided will not be considered valid for the purposes of participation in the competition
The total prize money is € 7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred) which will be divided into three prizes.
- 1st place: € 3,500
- 2nd place: € 2,500
- 3rd place: € 1,500
The application will close on November 30, 2018.
For any further information regarding each aspect of the participation in the Competition, candidates can contact the address: email@example.com