Here is the call for the students to apply for the valuable “Steve Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship”! The Steve Duckett Attorney is taking an incredible initiative towards nature conservation. The program is open for the students entering the college, post-graduate program, community college, or university.
The firm always concern about the environmental issues has taken the responsibility and proposed this scholarship intending to appreciate the ones who go out of their way to conserve and improve nature. The program aims to create awareness and positive difference by educating the young generation.
Steve Duckett Attorney At Law is the well known and most trusted criminal lawyer in Northern Virginia. They help people through their issues in areas like assault and domestic, drug charges, Gun violations, Sex crimes, DUI and DWI, Theft, Robbery, Homicide, Federal, Reckless Driving, and Traffic Crimes in various locations.
Who May Be Eligible?
To apply for the 2020 Steve Duckett Conservation Scholarship, you need to meet few requirements. Review below to check your eligibility:
- Must be a candidate entering an accredited college, university, post-graduate program, or community college can apply.
- A candidate should have an excellent academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Students should have interest and concern about nature.
- A candidate who can demonstrate his / her commitment to the conservation of the environment in their past and present education, volunteer, professional experience.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set for the scholarship program, then you can send your application with all the mandatory documents to email email@example.com with a subject line (Your name) – “Local conservation scholarships” to get considered.
- Candidate needs to submit his / her latest updates resume
- An official transcript is required
- Applicants should submit the 500 words statement to explain their dedication towards the local conservation and detailing their past and current efforts to contribute to conservation and natural preservation
The applicant with an exceptional, demonstrated commitment to the conservation of nature will be selected by the firm. The selected scholar will be rewarded with a $1000 scholarship in the appreciation for their contribution and effort.
The last date to apply for the 2020 Steve Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship is October 31, 2020.