If you are pursuing your first bachelor’s degree at a four-year college but stepping back due to the enormous fees required? The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Funds is very glad to hear about your bachelor’s education and wants to make a little contribution to help you with your education. The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Funds is delighted to announce to you the mesmerizing Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship, which works to support the students who have already worked as part-time employees in the past and has excellent merit. The scholarship is accessible for students who are either High school seniors or college students interested in community services.
This scholarship aims to assist the students who have big dreams and are putting all their efforts into turning their dreams into reality. Their mission is to accomplish the students who work to serve the community without demanding anything in return. The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Funds works on their mission which beliefs “together we grow.”
Stephen Phillips was a member of a prominent Salem, Massachusetts family that had been actively involved in the merchant sailing era of Salem that followed the American Revolution. The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Funds has assisted the students in getting through their aims and building a bright future for themselves and continues to do so. They are genuinely working to develop the community and achieve the students with the same thoughts who will contribute their energy for the development of the nation.
Please take a look at the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Funds|
|Educational Level||High school senior or College student|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please provide the enlisted documents to receive the scholarship reward:
- The applicant must be a U.S resident
- The student must need financial assistance
- The fellow should have a remarkable academic performance
- The student must be having an excellent leadership quality
- The applicant must attend college anywhere in the U.S, which is from New England
- The fellow must be seeking their first bachelor’s degree at a four-year college
- The applicant must be a High School Senior or a current college student who will be attending college as a full-time student in 2021-2022
- The candidate must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- The candidate must have a history of part-time employment.
How to Apply
The candidate should fill the complete scholarship form provided on the website. The candidate should submit the complete application accompanied by the required documents; the submission must be made online before the due date. The late or incomplete submission will not be considered eligible for the scholarship.
Incomplete or invalid submissions will directly be rejected.
Please go through the required documents given below:
- The applicant should provide a FAFSA document to demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The candidate should provide the complete application
- The fellow should get Financial Aid Award information from the college or university that the candidate plan to attend
- The student must submit one formal essay
- The fellow must submit a few short responses
- The student should provide a resume
The awarded scholarships will reduce the load of educational expenses of the students. The amount should not be utilized for other costs other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals overcoming all obstacles. The application process of the scholarship is too simple.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.