As one of the largest private universities in Ohio, Franklin University is pleased to offer Undergraduate CBusStudentHack Scholarship.
Franklin makes college education more accessible by offering various types of scholarship opportunities. If you are an undergraduate or graduate student with a history of academic achievement, then these scholarships could be right for you.
Who May Eligible
To be considered for Undergraduate CBusStudentHack Scholarship, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Intend to complete an undergraduate degree program in Web Development, Health Information Management, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Successfully complete a Franklin University and AT&T-sponsored CBusStudentHack experience with a recommendation from a CBusStudentHack advisor;
- Be a high school graduate (within the past 4 years);
- Have no previously completed undergraduate coursework at Franklin;
- Not be enrolled in an undergraduate program at Franklin;
- Have no more than 12 college credits earned (excluding AP and/or CCP credit); and
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.75 or higher
How to Apply
By depositing this application for the scholarship of Franklin’s STEM program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Scholarship recipients must meet the scholarship criteria outlined in the STEM Scholarship Application for consideration.
- Scholarship recipients must adhere to all Franklin University rules/policies (i.e. Academic Integrity, Student Code of Conduct). Information can be found here.
- STEM Scholarship is non-refundable, which means this award can be used toward tuition and book expenses only and excess funds will not be refunded to the recipient. Recipients are responsible for all other educational expenses not covered by this award.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to follow the terms and conditions outlined herein to remain in good standing as a STEM Scholarship recipient. Failure to comply with these criteria may result in the loss of the scholarship.
The award amount of the Undergraduate CBusStudentHack Scholarship is $3,750 to be applied for up to 8 terms for bachelor’s degree applicants, and up to 4 terms for associate degree applicants (from initial enrollment).
Deadlines are as the following:
- For fall 2019 on Aug 5, 2019,
- For winter 2020 on November 25, 2019,
- For summer 2020 on March 23, 2019.