Fluor-BWXT Portsmouth has come forth with an excellent opportunity for the Students. Fluor-BWXT Portsmouth is offering a scholarship to students who wish to pursue their careers in the fields of S.T.E.A.M. They want to contribute to the education of the students within the four-county area. This scholarship is available to graduating seniors attending high school in Pike, Scioto, Ross and Jackson Counties. Students that have been accepted to attend an accredited college or university with a major in a S.T.E.A.M. field can avail this scholarship.
The purpose of offering this scholarship is to help students with their education. Fluor-BWXT Portsmouth aims to carry off the financial burden that students carry on their shoulders by providing scholarships. This scholarship will help students with their educational expenses and thus reduce their financial stress. Students can focus solely on their education and achieve their goals without any obstacles.
Fluor-B& W Portsmouth L.L.C. is an environmental remediation company. It is committed to being an active corporate leader in the communities that have supported nuclear and environmental remediation missions at the Department of Energy’s Portsmouth site. The company wishes to support the youth of its community. With this purpose, they grant various scholarships to the students to help them with their education and thus contribute to their community’s future development.
Candidates applying for the 2021 S.T.E.A.M Scholarship can check the table below for more information:
|Educational Level||High school seniors|
|Number of Awards||12|
|Application Deadline||March 5, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, letters of recommendation, transcript, Essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility criteria for S.T.E.A.M. Scholarship are listed below:
- Individuals have an excellent academic standing and a GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0. to be eligible.
How to Apply
Applications can be provided to Deneen.email@example.com or mail to
the following address:
PO BOX 548
Piketon, OH 45661
Attn: Deneen Garner”
Applicants must submit their applications before the deadline to be considered for the scholarship. Any incomplete or late applications will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a high school transcript with the application.
- Individuals must attach letters of recommendations to the application form.
- Applicants need to submit an essay of 1000 or more words. This is an applicant’s chance to show the reviewers who you are and why you deserve the F.B.P. S.T.E.A.M. Scholarship. The essay needs to be written solely by the applicant and encompass the following:
- Why you should be selected to receive the Fluor-BWXT Portsmouth S.T.E.A.M. Scholarship
- What your plans are while attending college
- What your plans are upon graduation from college? Financial need
- Any exceptional circumstances that make you an ideal candidate for this scholarship
- Take your time and make sure you address the information above.
Twelve winners will be selected for the S.T.E.A.M. Scholarship and will be rewarded with $2,000 each. The student can use this scholarship fund for their educational expenses, such as tuition fees, books and other mandatory things. These scholarships help students with their educational expenses and education. With the help of financial assistance, students can choose their passions as careers.
Applications are currently open. Deadline for the scholarship is Friday, March 5, 2021.