To assist students passionate about pursuing a degree, SpringWell Water is proud to sponsor an annual $1,000 college scholarship for the US students.
Through this award program, the industry wants to raise up the educational level of the students. SpringWell is a water filtration industry, founded for the sole purpose of filling a need in the residential water. The industry provides the highest quality customer service experience.
Who May Eligible
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be in good academic standing with their current educational institution.
- Applicants must be actively enrolled at a college or university. Graduate or undergraduate program.
- If an applicant under 18, then he/she must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- All the aspirants have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Students must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
How to Apply
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
· All the participants must write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “How safe is your cities drinking water?” and what should be done to make it safer. (You can choose any city in the USA).
· All applications should be sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
· Students should mention their full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
· Candidates make sure their essay is unique and creative.
The scholarship amount is $1,000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their application before December 31, 2019.