Wine Country Gift Baskets is taking an excellent initiative to spread kindness through its “Spirit of Giving Scholarship”. The program implies the high school seniors and current college students who are planning to attend college or another form of post-secondary education for the full school year.
This grant is a way of encouraging acts of kindness, service, and giving so they remain an important part of our future. The recipient with the best ways to implement on the topic will be rewarded with adequate funds frothier further higher and quality education-related expenses.
Wine Country Gift Baskets® works for manufacturing and selling value-priced, quality gift baskets to consumers and businesses for over 30 years. Its 100% Satisfaction and Best Value Guarantee combined with their knowledgeable and courteous customer service have made us the premier source for gift baskets for any occasion.
Who May Be Eligible?
Interested applicants are required to meet up with the given eligibility criteria to get considered:
- Must be high school seniors and current college students
- Must be planning to attend college or another form of post-secondary education for the full school year following the submission period.
- Eligible institutions include but are not limited to four-year universities, community colleges, institutes of technology, and accredited credential or certificate programs.
- Must be planning to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
- Not an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc.
- Not a previous winner of this scholarship.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are asked to submit their application by emailing to email@example.com. Students must attach all required documents in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format and add Scholarship or Spirit of Giving to your subject line.
- Must provide proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshman can give a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school.
- Must submit an essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
Wine Country Gift Basket is distributing a scholarship of $1,000 to three deserving winners. The recipients will get support to continue their higher studies expenses such as tuition, books, fees, etc.
The application for the scholarship program opens October 1 and closes July 31 every year.