Applications are open for Spiegel Wissen and Spiegel Online Social Design Award which is being hosted by SPIEGEL ONLINE and SPIEGEL WISSEN. They are looking for the best ideas and projects for creating a vibrant neighborhood.
The competition is open to everyone who is interested in social design. Both individuals and teams are welcome to participate. The winners of the Jury Prize and the Audience Prize will each win the Social Design Award and receive 2,500 euros.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The award is tailored to everyone who is interested in social design.
- Both individuals and teams are welcome to participate.
- SPIEGEL Group employees and their families are excluded from the competition.
- The contest is open to all concepts that fall under the category of “social design.”
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an application online through the given link: http://www.spiegel.de/spiegelwissen/social-design-award-2018-einreichungsformular-teilnahme-a-1203388.html
“Good ideas for a vibrant neighborhood” – that’s the theme of this year’s Social Design Award.
- Include two to five photos of the contest entry. They are happy to receive construction plans, design sketches and photos of completed ideas – just as long as the images show what the competition entry should look like.
- Format and size: JPG, PDF or PNG, width and height max. 5,000 pixels, max. 3 MB per image.
- Participants merely grant the organizers the publication and user rights for the submitted designs as required for the described purposes (photos, drawings, sketches, plans, descriptions, texts, video clips etc.), including the rights for online archiving.
- All participants expressly agree to the publication of their designs and names.
- Two prizes will be awarded: an audience and a jury award.
- Each award comes with a €2,500 prize.
The deadline for submissions is August 31, 2018.
If you have any question, contact at SPIEGEL WISSEN, Ericusspitze 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org