Under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist, provides evaluation and treatment for communication disorders.
- Provides assessment and treatment of communication and swallowing disorders for adult and pediatric populations. Administers diagnostic tests and implements appropriate treatments.
- Advises physicians and patients of test results.
- Trains for competency in performing videofluoroscopic swallow studies.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
Table of Contents
|Organization||University of Southern California|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||August 23, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- N/A (This is a 9-12 month internship program).
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology required by date of hire.
- Must have Speech-Language Pathology Required Professional Experience (RPE) temporary license by employment start date.
- Must have a Nat’l Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain an NPI before the employment start date.
- BLS required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
How to Apply?
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
The deadline for online submission of the application and supporting documents is August 23, 2022