S&P Global Platts is pleased to announce its inaugural Researcher Award to recognize the innovative spirit and creative contribution from emerging researchers in the commodity markets. This award is open to any individual enrolled in postgraduate, doctoral, or postdoctoral programs at an institution of higher learning.
The topic for Proposal: What is the single most significant factor that will impact the commodities market over the next 10 years? Explain how and why; and what role you might play in influencing it?
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
Any individual enrolled in postgraduate, doctoral, or postdoctoral programs at an institution of higher learning can apply for this award.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VFLBSCH
- To be eligible for this award, candidates must address the topic for proposal in one of the following formats:
- Written submission in English with content between 2000 and 4000 words; OR
- Multi-media presentation (video, podcast, voice over presentation) of 5 to 10 minutes in length
- Provide a biography of 300 words, a current Passport photo ID and proof of enrollment by August 31
- Documents should be saved as PDF files
- Be advised that S&P Global Platts retains the right to publish any submissions with appropriate credits
- $5000 Scholarship, awarded in New York on December 6, 2018.
- Airfare and accommodation for S&P Global Platts Global Energy Awards in NYC on December 6
- Publication of abbreviated submission in S&P Global Platts Insight magazine
Deadline for entries is August 31, 2018. Winner will be notified by September 30, 2018.
If you have any question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 720-264-6840